Zitat What is Immerse?
Many people told me to make an "immersion" bundle out of my smaller, immersion-oriented mods, so here we go!
The original mods will be abandoned, future updates will be applied to this bundle.
As of christmas 2016, the mod is called "Immerse" instead of "L_Immerse" since Joko (Jokoho482) rewrote the whole thing.
Praise our new lord! :)
What does the bundle include
• ExShake - CamShake for explosions, even distant ones!
• Twitch - Slight "twitching" when someone or something fires nearby
• A new, small thingy simply called recoil which applies a little screenshake when firing your weapons, intended to make shooting feel more satisfying and punchy.
• "Force" adds a slight radial blur and darkens the screen a bit for a split second when firing
All features can be separately deactivated in the CBA game options menu! (Options -> game -> Configure Addons)
Main author: Jokoho482 (Completely rewrote the mod)
Second author: LAxemann (First mod iteration)
What components do what?
Exshake: CamShake for explosions, even distant ones!
Twitch: Twitching when someone shoots nearby
Recoil: Adds a slight CamShake when shooting, should make shooting the guns feel more satisfying
Force: Increasingly dark and blurry edges when firing, adding "weight" and focus to your shots
- Fixed: Using a satchel will no longer shake your screen [Joko]
- You'd get suppressed by a nearby enemy using satchels etc.
- Fixed: Now works with weapons that have a formula instead of a plain number as a caliber entry [Jokoho]
- New userconfig
- Added: "Force" - Adds a slight radial blur and darkens the screen a bit for a split second when firing
- Fixed: Exshake now properly works in MP!
- Fixed: No more camshake from smoke grenades
- New userconfig in order to prevent exploits, some code changes
- Fixed a huge bug that made the fps go down when firing your weapons